Set your goals (academic and professional). Understand your limitations (time and money).
- What does the program expect of you?
Online courses vary greatly among programs.
- What is it like to learn online in this program?
- Do they have experienced online instructors?
Your e-learning is an investment in yourself. Understand all the associated expenses.
- Do you pay more to learn online?
- Are you required to meet in person at times?
Know the program’s technical requirements.
- What are the hardware requirements?
- Is technical support available when I need it?
You will need support outside of your classes
- Are services (tutoring. library) available online?
Support services should continue beyond your graduation
- Are students completing the online program?
What help is available to get the right job?